Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Yankee Candle Votive and Tart Haul


Yankee Candle had their $1.00 votive and tart sale last week. I nearly forgot, but at the last day ran in to see what they had left. There were some new (to me) scents like Fluffy Towels and Chocolate Bunny. I read about Fluffy Towels on a blog. They said it had great throw, so I thought I'd give it a go. Dang! I have't even opened the plastic and my livingroom is bathed in the scent of clean laundry inb sunnmer time. It's a lovely light and clean scent. In that vein, Fresh Watermelon is a strong fruity scent reminisent of summertime picnics. It even reminds me of tropical locales (and that's a GOOD thing)..

The biggest surprise was Chocolate Bunny. I generally dislike chocolate scents (unless it's actual chocolate), but the cute name drew me in. DANG! This candle really smells like chocolate!! And it as tremendous throw. I light it, wait an hour or so, then blow it out. It cann actually be *too much* scent. How awesome is that?!?

Anyway, it;s obvious my "No Buy" isn''t going that well. At least I got a big bag of smellies for super cheap. *grins**

1 comment:

  1. wow i didnt know there was a chocolate bunny scent.... interesting!
    Trying to get 50 subs... Follow me? http://chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
    -Jen<3 :D

    ReplyDelete