Saturday, March 10, 2012

Birthday Haul : part deux

First, let me apologize for picture quality. My memory card is currently stuck in my notebook, therefore I'm having to shoot pix with my phone. Anyway, somehow I justified a second birthday haul. Here it is :)
The Ecotools brushes were on sale, buy one get one. I went to 2 Rite Aids and could not find the kabuki on a stick (they call it a bronzer brush) I wanted, so I got another brushroll with eye brushes and a pouch with a small kabuki, powder brush and 2 eye brushes. They were all backup, but they're such great quality and it is so convenient to have enough brushes that you don't have to constantly clean them. While picking up the brushes I got one of the Megalast lipsticks from Wet n Wild in Stoplight and a nailpolish in wet cement. The lipstick is a winner, but that nailpolish is - uck - just uck! I've been trying to add purple to it to see if I can franken it to the point of a purple/taupe. We will see.

The Elf setting spray hasn't been tested enough to really review. However, I have used it and it didn't cause breakouts or feel sticky, so I have hope!

The Sephora order includes the Benefit set of minis called "Tan About Town". It includes a mini Hoola (squee!), mini Some Kinda Gorgeous in medium and a mini Bad Gal mascara. I know I would never finish a full size Hoola, so this mini is PERFECT. I also really like Some Kinda Gorgeous and hope medium will work during the summer. If not, I can use it to contour with.

The bargain of the order is a silver Sephora atomizer that was $3.00. I've been looking for an atomizer and the price was right. It even comes with the tiny funnel that is freaking adorable.

Since I've been into fragrance lately, I also purchased the Tokidoki coffret of tiny bottles. Such a great size to try them and awesome for my purse.

Also, the eyeshadow quad is Smashbox and seems a nice quality. I'll have to use it further to pass judgement.
Haven't yet tried the Urban Decay set and only sniffed the Dolce and Gabana Light Blue (which was FREE!).

Reviews and necessary comments to follow as I test my new pretties~

No comments:

Post a Comment